- If your flowers arrive in a bubble of water, it’s very important that you carefully remove them from the bubble of water and place them in a vase as soon as you can. The bubble of water is help the flowers stay fresh from the time they’re created to the time they’re delivered.
- Fill your vase 2/3 full with cool water to help any closed buds start to open up and add your flower food.
- Remove any foliage below the water level to avoid bacteria build-up. Our florists will have done most of this for you, but some maintenance may be required as all vases are different.
- Carefully with a knife, trim all stems at about a 45 degree angle about an inch from the bottom.
- Ensure that your flowers are in a cool area away from major heat sources, windows, and radiators.
- Empty, clean, and thoroughly rinse the vase followed by refilling it with water and adding flower food as needed.
For more information, visit the Interflora Expert-Care Tips online guide complete with video.
*The 7 day guarantee does not include the David Austin Roses and flowers in our summer and spring ranges which are guaranteed for a minimum period of 5 days.