In celebration of our new website, and our new seasonal range, we’re offering you a discount on any of your orders until 9th September.
Celebrate our new Autumn range with a 5% discount on all orders placed on FlowersbySuzanne.co.uk.
Autumn heralds the end of summer, and an array of mellow seasonal shades such as russet, amber, crimson, burgundy and burnt orange. Our flowers for Autumn are rich and colourful, full of earthy natural hues and luxurious textures.
Reflecting the spirit of the season, we’ve created an abundant selection of Autumn flowers and bouquets for you to choose from. From traditional, classic arrangements to beautiful designs that offer a contemporary take on the seasonal colour palette, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
Whatever you decide to send, they’re sure to be delighted with a gift of fresh Autumn flowers to brighten their day and show that you’ve been thinking of them.
Quote AUTUMN5% at checkout to receive your discount. Offer expires 9/9/2014.
Celebrate by sending the perfect gift – a bottle of champagne and a box of chocolates delivered to their door! The cork will be popping and the glasses clinking to toast the good news.
For those who prefer a more mellow tipple, we also offer a selection of fine wines and spirits to choose from. We always ensure your gift is beautifuly packaged, so you can have your choice of drinks delivered in style. Personalisation is a lovely way to make their gift extra special – you can flowers or balloons to our celebration packages to add to the party feeling.
Click here to place your order or call our flower shop at 01522 690105.
Flowers by Suzanne guarantees the freshness of your flowers for 7 days from the date of delivery/collection.* Here are some quick tips to help your flowers look and stay fresh even longer:
- If your flowers arrive in a bubble of water, it’s very important that you carefully remove them from the bubble of water and place them in a vase as soon as you can. The bubble of water is help the flowers stay fresh from the time they’re created to the time they’re delivered.
- Fill your vase 2/3 full with cool water to help any closed buds start to open up and add your flower food.
- Remove any foliage below the water level to avoid bacteria build-up. Our florists will have done most of this for you, but some maintenance may be required as all vases are different.
- Carefully with a knife, trim all stems at about a 45 degree angle about an inch from the bottom.
- Ensure that your flowers are in a cool area away from major heat sources, windows, and radiators.
- Empty, clean, and thoroughly rinse the vase followed by refilling it with water and adding flower food as needed.
For more information, visit the Interflora Expert-Care Tips online guide complete with video.
*The 7 day guarantee does not include the David Austin Roses and flowers in our summer and spring ranges which are guaranteed for a minimum period of 5 days.
Think of your first kiss and remember what that was like, think of your last kiss and all the kisses in between. This Sunday, appreciate the Kiss for what it is on Kissing Day.
Fun Fact: Ekkachai and Laksana Tiranarat from Thailand hold the record for the longest kiss at 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds – wow, that’s some kiss!
Katie, a member of our admin team, had the pleasure of visiting the Keukenhof Flower Festival in Holland during a recent family holiday. Enjoy the photo tour.
Continue reading →